Ai C Hb screening as a routine procedure for all new Ob?!
I would say it is for suspected condition. wait for the result,; if the suspected condiiton not found I would give V71.89. and also V 22.0 or 22.1
I am not comfortable with to code for normal pregnancy being given 77.1, even 77.9- galactocemia, unless Blood Sugar report is there to support
Check if there is a family history of diabeletes mellitus, personal H/o diabetes, gestational diabetes, chemical diabetes, fetal demise/ IUFD, still birth, Fetal Macrosomia.
Try to support with the history code.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join