The laminectomies bundle into the osteotomy, which you would code 22214. The scar revision is bundled into the osteotomy as well. Check your cci edits. As far as the neurolysis, if the neurolysis is internal, whoch i suspect it is since your doc used microscope, then look at 64727, this includes the use of microscope.
You can't really look at prudent for reimbursement, you have to look at proper coding for the case and the carrier.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join