I don't see a lot of orthopaedics, but if I understand what I read here: http://www.jfponline.com/pages.asp?aid=1099&UID=
I'd give 2 bullets for each knee examined, for lower extremity range of motion and stability examinations.
â€¢ Assessment of range of motion with notation of any pain (eg, straight leg raising),
crepitation or contracture
â€¢ Assessment of stability with notation of any dislocation (luxation), subluxation or laxity
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join