Thank you all for posting their stories to encourage new coders like us. I'm still tagging an "A" after my name. I got a job as HCC coder even before I graduated. after 3 months I jumped to different company, still coding HCC. I really worry that I'd be stuck here forever with HCC since I almost forgot all my CPT. Btw thanks to my employer, I have learned a lot about ICD 9. Most of my co workers they willing to do HCC for the rest of their life. I do like coding HCC too, somehow I still miss my traditional coding. My goal is to aim for CPC-H after I got off my A so that I can at least open my door for ED or OP. Pleas wish me luck.
P.S I have seen many work from home jobs for ED/Op and inpatient. Do they have WFH for HCC ?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join