I worked for 7 years at in a Pediatrics office. where I was trained to code and bill. I took a liking for Billing and Coding and got my CPC certification. unfortunately, my place of employment does not need a CPC ( salary ). I have been home for 10 months now after a motor vehicle accident and have sent out tons of resume , however, different specialties are demanding experience so I am still unemployed. Awaiting advices from all CPC's who got a job without experience in the filed.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join