Thanks Kris for your confidence! It is greatly appreciated. I work in customer service. I am dedicated to only one account-(this account is the largest account for our company), so we handle all questions pertaining to medical, dental, vision, life, etc. it is like a one-stop-shop for our customers! Not a bad job, but I am ready to move on to something else where I will feel satisfied. I too feel as if my experiene will be a "plus" when posting for jobs and I am hoping that I do not have to start at the bottom. But-like many people... if it has to be done, then that is the way it is. I will defintely start looking to getting in the meetings in my local chapter and hopefully that will help boost my self-confidence about my future!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join