I have Questions about the 51 and the 59 modifier use say I am billing 5 different procedures I am having issues getting things paid I have conflicting info just need someone to tell how to correctly use them and how too do this. So theoretically say I use 99212 ,93000(EKG),94760(oximetry),69210(ear wash),17110 (wart-dest.).
Also on the injections for multiple ones and excise of lesion I know there is a specific way to code if you have a lot say like 14
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join