If the procedures are performed on the same day as your E/M, enter your E/M code with a -25 modifier and then your most expensive procedure first. Add a -59 modifier to any additional procedures or your insurance co will bundle. If your provider has already evaluated on a previous visit and no other medical issues were dealt with, the E/M service was charged on the previous visit, so enter your procedure charges only.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join