Our FP also does Addiction management with Suboxone and wants to add a Licensed Chemical Dependance Couselor to our staff for follow-up counseling sessions. Does anyone know how I need to credential this provider and the codes to charge for individual and group sessions?

Terri Freeland CFPC, CMM
Bee Caves Family Practice
Austin, TX