Apparently there are several different exams they admisiter. The test I took had a lot of cardiac cases which were difficult for me. About 5 E&M questions. You will need your CPT and crosswalk. You cannot determine the correct CPT code without the crosswalk. Another person in our company took the test in another state and they hardly had any E&M questions and only about 1 cardiac question. Good Luck
Darlene, CPC, CANPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join