It is not a repeat procedure if you performed the same procedure on a different atea or injected a different site, it is a different and distinct procedure for each one, that would be the use of the 59. A repeat procedure is the exact same procedure repeated in a different setting. Such as a repeated EKG or a repeated x ray after a reduction. It is impossibe to repeat an injection as a different needle is used and even if slightly a different site is injected.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join