I am not aware that Medicare pays for ANY tuberculosis screening. If the patient has symptoms and needs a diagnostic evaluation to rule out TB, then code the symptoms (cough, fever, weight loss, etc) or the working diagnosis. If someone had contact with or exposure to tuberculosis, the code would be V01.1, but I still doubt that Medicare covers that screening.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join