My god reading some of these its just amazing. I have a feeling those whining the most took the most times at passing, how many times did you have to take the exam before you passed it?
And to the person who said CPC is just CPT um get your head out of you butt it is for Physician coding not CPT. What test were you taking??????
I completely agree with the AAPC's ruling that if you don't pass your no longer certified. I mean seriously do you think physicians will take us seriously if we are not ICD-10 proficient? NO WAY.
So suck it up and prep people. As for the expense I know its a lot, and I have to do it all on my own. I can probably guess that those whining the most can get their employers to pay for their training but yet they whine. Grow up people the world is changing, we are almost 20 years behind in the coding industry. We should be PROUD to finally be going on to what other countries have done so YEARS ago.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join