We have this situation alot with patients with TBI...that they may be unable to complete the testing.
We've coded these depending on how many hours were completed per appointment.
Try the trailblazer LCD for advice:
I read somewhere that Medicare only covers for 8 units of 96118 per year...but don't remember where I saw this.
Found some Q&As from medicare that may help : )
See F 6 for your answer:
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join