Good Morning Fellow Subject Matter Experts,
Can someone provide me with feedback regarding the following statement:
If your practice provides medical services to patients (regardless of the location), and no supervising physician or non-physician provider (PA or NP) is present, those services can not (I repeat, can not) be billed to any insurance carrier. This is considered a false claim and has serious ramifications under the Federal False Claims Act.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join