I have a question regarding a hysterectomy. If a physician performs a total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, bilateral pelvic and periaortic lymphadenectomy...would you code 58150 and 38562 or 58210 for radical hyst. The problem I am having in that a radical hysterectomy involves removing part of the vagina and with this procedure the physican did not remove any of the vagina during the hysterectomy. Please help!! Any advice is greatly apprectiated.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join