I was in your position a few months ago. My suggestion is to use your resources. Ask the teacher who trained you if they know of any job openings. Walk into your doctors office and talk with the office manager. Walk into as many different medical offices as you can, even if they are not advertising an opening. They may at least know of someone who is in need if they are not. Talk to friends and family. Just spread the word and sooner or later (hopefully sooner) you will have that first interview.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join