AHA coding clinics are a quarterly publication that addresses coding issues and concerns. Their responses are widely accepted as the correct way to code a given scenario. They often include a short "lesson" regarding certain topics followed by submitted questions from subscribers along with the answer from the AHA. The reference you cited means to look in the 1st quarter 1997 issue on page 8-9 for a question and answer regarding the use of code 314.01. This may not be an issue you have and may answer nothing for you and then again it may be just what you were looking for. Coding clinics may be purchased thru the AHA and are not inexpensive.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join