01995 Code deleted effective 12/31/2006
The link from 2005 you provided is prior to the code being deleted.
I would review the record available, might be additional sedation being provided other than soley a bier block and depending on the facility performed, the anesthesia for the case was probally provided by a provider other the performing physician.
Based on NCCI edits 01810 is column two code of column one code 64721 and modifier is not allowed.
I also believe that the physician performing the procedure can not also report the anesthesia code like 01810 from a standpoint other NCCI issues.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join