We just aquired a da Vinci robot to assist in the OR. However, I am at a loss on how to code for this procedures. I'm not sure whether to use the laparoscopic codes or add a modifier or if there is a technical code to use.
I've tried doing some research on the web, but have gotten nowhere fast.
Anybody familiar with the da Vinci?
Anna Barber, CPC
Professional Billing Office
Advantage Health/St Marys Healthcare
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join