We just aquired a da Vinci robot to assist in the OR. However, I am at a loss on how to code for this procedures. I'm not sure whether to use the laparoscopic codes or add a modifier or if there is a technical code to use.
I've tried doing some research on the web, but have gotten nowhere fast.
Anybody familiar with the da Vinci?
Anna Barber, CPC
Professional Billing Office
Advantage Health/St Marys Healthcare
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join