Am concerned on what would the first-list diagnosis be.
the scenario is
CC: Follow up for lab results
No HPI documented,
PMhx states patient has hypertension. CBC results are reviewed here.
Impression and plan: labs ordered-creatinine and GTT and diet and exercise discussed.
What diagnosis can be appropriate in such scenario?
V67.9 or V67.59 or is there a better one. Please give your valuable opinion.
Waiting for reply...
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join