Good Morning! One of my surgeons recently performed a reconstruction of the pectoralis major with a tendon transfer. We went over this case together, and decided upon CPT 23395, muscle transfer, any type, shoulder or upper arm, single.
Another surgeon here performs a straight pectoralis repair, and chooses CPT 23410, repair of ruptured musculotendinous cuff, open, acute. Another uses 23412 for repair of the subscapularis.
Hope this helps you! Have a good day.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join