Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

medassurant (remote coding)

Medical Coding Books
    Hi guys,

I currently work for Medassurant as a Review Consultant, and I can say so far I love it, I work 40 hours a week, and once the training is over it's pretty easy. I will tell you this if you don't pass the test after the week long training you don't get the job, so I would say take very good notes during the training, but other than that I think it's a good company so far and I have been employed now for 4 weeks. So good luck

2. Default
    Hi guys I applied for Medassurant two days ago for the home based coder and was emailed a test to take. I was just wondering for those of you that are currently working there what is the process and how long did it take until you are actually hired?

Default Location/Application Process
    Where is the main office located? Also how do you apply for these positions. Online, via mail. etc

How much is this company paying? You dont have to reveal the exact amount just a range. Just curious to see if they are paying the same or better than other companies that employ at home coders. Thanks!
    Susie Corrado, CPC

5. Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyel1971 View Post
    Hi guys,

I currently work for Medassurant as a Review Consultant, and I can say so far I love it, I work 40 hours a week, and once the training is over it's pretty easy. I will tell you this if you don't pass the test after the week long training you don't get the job, so I would say take very good notes during the training, but other than that I think it's a good company so far and I have been employed now for 4 weeks. So good luck
    Thank you so much. I am glad that you love it. I believe I will too. I will take good notes

Default (medassurant)on-site medical data collector starting salery?
    hi guys i applied for the home based coding for medassurant and due to lack of experience they offered me another postion (on-site medical data collector) and I am wondering if anyone knows what should be my starting salery ?

Smile New MedAssurant
    I was just hire with MedAssurant remote Review coder and will start my training on July 7th. I will let you now how I like as I go. I will be taing alot of notes.

Shelly Amos CMA RMA NCICS CPC

How difficult is the exam? Is exam about code, patient privacy or company policy?

Shelly Amos CMA RMA NCICS CPC
    San Diego, CA.

9. Default
    I also lack medical coding experience as I worked in dental. I got hired and start next week. I heard from my mentor and it seems overwhelming as far as training requirements of passing with 95% in order to continue employment. After speaking with my coding instructor she said their training in good and there should be no problems. I'm excited and nervous but fear fuels me most times :-).
    I was also grateful to also get a traveling position which I posted on another thread for a company called RAM. Anyone hear of them?

10. Default
    I have been working for the company for about a month now. Message me if you have any questions I was doubtful also when I got hired and I read about them not giving you enough hours and so forth but I have had no problems so far.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast