Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

medassurant (remote coding)

1. Smile medassurant (remote coding)
    Exam Training Packages
    I start training in a couple weeks for medassurant. I will be a working at home as a review consultant. Is anyone currently working right now with medassurant doing this? I would sure like to know what you think of it and the kind of hours that you actually work. Thank you very much.

Default Medassurant
    I Just sent my resume in yesterday for home based coding for medassurant company, If anyone could give me advice on the company or what there looking for and how the intervews are done that would be greatly appreciated

How do I apply for this company?

There has been a lot of talk about this company on the forum. I would check previous threads under the employment general discussion section.

Melissa Blow, CPC

i applied for this company but was kinda scared when they wanted alot of personal information, like my banking account info, my ssn, birthday, etc... they said they needed all this info to set up my W-2 forms and to have my paycheck direct deposited, but i was sooo scared of identity theft that my husband didn't let me do it, he didn't want me giving out that much personal information and i agreed,, i'm sure if people say its a real company than it is but i would just rather them mail me a paper check each month rather than direct deposit but that's just me.. i might look back into when i go on maternity leave,, but if anyone else gets good feedback let me know,, thanks

6. Default
    I know they are legit. They actually did a review at the office where I work a couple years ago.

7. Default
    I just got hired with them and start training with them in a week or so. I have a friend who works for them. She has been with them a little over three months now and has had no problems. I also know that they are a reputable company because the practice that I am currently leaving has had this company come in and do two different audits. They are used for Medicare and Medicaid audits.

8. Default
    Congrats!! I am actually very excited. The pay is awesome that I just couldn't turn it down. I have never worked with hcc's before. I am just excited learning new stuff.

well that sounds good, i was just scared of giving out personal information, you never know these days, but im glad to hear it's a good company, i'll have to look into it for my maternity leave, it would give me something to do on bed rest and make extra money at the same time... thanks everyone

congrats on the job postion, and good luck to guys. I dont have any coding experience but i did aplly for the home based postion. and I hope i will get in soon, if not i will try to find someting else then go back to medassurant due to my lack of experience. Thanks for the advice

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast