There is is wealth of information and advice in the Student forum on this website.
The CPC exam is challenging ... the hardest test I ever took, and I've taken the admissions test for law school and graduate business school.
There will be questions from every area of the CPC manual, ICD-9 and HCPCS. Additionally you will need to know some anatomy and terminology.
Be sure you study and understand the coding guidelines and protocols in these manuals as well.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join