Rob, As an Ambulatory Surgical Center I am not allowed to bill that UNLESS it is OUR supplies, OUR employee, and not on the list of included in the appendix. Usually for me there is an Anesthesiologist or the Physicians employee in the room doing the sedation. I know this probably does not help much.
Kris Miskimins, CPC, CASCC
Casper Surgical Center
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join