Hey all,

One of the gastroenterologists that I work for is giving a patient's parent a bolus feeding tube extension and I am wondering if anyone has a set amount they charge for this or has had any luck having any insurances pay on this. Last time in 2010 we charge up the in $150's and insurance only paid $1.50. The old coder used the 99070 code. I will continue to look for a different code but has anyone else run into this situation.

Thanks for any help,