Musculoskeletal = pain is noted on palpation on the plantar and lateral aspects of the left arch area. Mild tenderness is also noted on active eversion against resistance along the course of the peroneal tendons of the left foot. No pain is noted on application of tuning fork on the area. No pain is noted on passive range of motion of the midtarsal joints or subtalar joints.
Cardiovascular = There is no edema or erythema noted.
Integumentary = There is no sign of acute infection or cellulitis noted on the area.
If they documented Constitutional it would still be EPF. He would have to add another organ system to get detailed for 1995.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join