I've been coding/billing/office management for private physician in Primary Care/Internal Medicine for 5 years. I am CPC certified. I've decided to go back to college. Ideally, I would like to just help out with offices that have had billing issues. (I've heard horror stories of billers and coders letting A/R get out of control) I've sent out my resume and reference letter and have gotten many responses But they all need permanent positions. Does anyone have any advice on how to find offices that just need help?
Or am I dreaming, as a coworker told me today?
I would greatly appreciate any response.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join