Re: Has anyone come across where the doctor states they do a transforminal epidural injection with fluroscope? Medicare doesn't pay when the fluroscope is not done. Is there another code that can be billed instead of the 64483 since the fluroscope was not done.
If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate the guidance. *****
I'm a little confused as to whether or not the fluoro was used. In your first sentence it sounds like it was. What area of the body was the injection given in?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join