the job could be in delaware, maryland or philadelphiaI have had my CPC since 2006 and have kept current with it, my focus is cardiology, I have 7 years of experience in cardiac monitoring, and ekg's. I also completed a Specialized Clinical Technician course along with phlebotomy and telemetry. Are there any medical offices in Delaware that could utilize my experience and knowledge, I have a para-legal diploma. Need employment in doctors office or law office..please respond with help, email@example.com
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join