I'm going to go out on a limb and say just bill 96372 and med, each once. Only once dose of med, so that would be just the one charge. As far as the other injection location, I don't think that matters since it is probably the same syringe so you shouldn't need to bill another, separate injection. I could be wrong, so if anyone else has anything more concrete, please come forward. This is an unsual situation, I'll give you that...lol. Good luck
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join