Do any coders use this form in their place of employment and if you do I have a question for you. There are 2 forms. One for the nursing staff and one for the physician. The nurse always fills out intake form then she fills out the CC and PFSH
for the provider on the PHYSICIAN RECORD. Shouldn't this be done by the physician and the physician only? All answers are appreciated.