I know your situation, I am in it. I can't get the -A off because I can't get experience. I am trying to get in the door somewhere that does coding but not as a coder. Just doing filing or something to set me up in a position to move up. The cool thing is when you have passed and obtained the CPC-A they already know you have a brain between your ears. That's a given. So accentuate your a team player, drive, and willingness to learn. Look into the medical records dept of local hospitals. Be ready to do whatever, It is the experience you need over anything else.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join