controversial OP NOTE where two different coders have two different approaches to coding...
TITLE OF PROCEDURES: Anterior radical diskectomy L5-S1, CPT. code:_______,
followed by anterior lumbar interbody fusion, CPT code: ______,
facilitated with placement of spine arc 14 mm x 5 degree lordotic PEEK cage, CPT code: _______
packed with Opteform thermoplastic allograft polymer, CPT code:______,
supercharged with extra small BMP and mixed in left anterior iliac crest obtained bone marrow aspirate diluent, CPT code ______
with intraoperative fluoroscopic supervision utilization interpretation by this surgeon, CPT code: ______.
I have a copy of the OP note, if anyone needs to see it and can assist, please PM me.
Our coders can not agree on how to code. All help appreciated.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join