No, I don't see a comprehensive exam here under either 95 or 97 guidelines.
You need to have at least 8 systems or body areas for 95 guidelines - At the most I see 5 - Constitutional (Vitals and General Appearance), Eyes, Respiritory (Chest), CV, & GI. The neck exam does not fall under a system (unless he had mentioned the lymph nodes) - that is a body area only. I would consider the notes under extremities as CV, not Musculatory, but even if you count clubbing towards muscularskeletal, you still don't make 8. Under 97 guidelines you definetly don't have enough for a Comprehensive exam. This would acutally be more on the end of an Expanded Problem Focused Exam since he did not go into detail on any of the systems documented.
Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join