First off, I'm just a student who is preparing for the CPC exam in two weeks. I have had previous coding experience about 10 years ago so bear with my Novice answer.
If we are talking about a shoulder capsule, you may want to look at codes (23450-23466). If the anatomical location of the capsulorrhaphy is different then check under the correct anatomical site under the Repair, Revision, and/or Reconstruction Category in the Musculoskeletal Section. I sure hope this helps and that I have not misdirected you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join