Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Mckesson?

1. Default
    Exam Training Packages
    I was told that my interview would be an hour also. It was for remote coding. I had a small list of questions and the whole interview lasted 20 minutes. Maybe they set aside an hour in case you have a lot of questions.

2. Default
    When I interviewed with them, I had 3 interviews and they were all about 30-45 minutes.

I worked there for 3 years....................

4. Default
    Sorry I just saw this. I hope you got your questions answered. I took the job and I am currently going through the training process.
    The coding is only by the book. I have a lot of reference guides that I am using.
    I have not taken the test yet but they have test prep and I think I am doing ok.
    Good luck to you!
    BTW this company has good benefits and they have been around a long time. Good place to work!

5. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by kaubuchon View Post
    Sorry I just saw this. I hope you got your questions answered. I took the job and I am currently going through the training process.
    The coding is only by the book. I have a lot of reference guides that I am using.
    I have not taken the test yet but they have test prep and I think I am doing ok.
    Good luck to you!
    BTW this company has good benefits and they have been around a long time. Good place to work!
    Do they have flexible hours for the remote coders after the initial training? Or, do remotes have to work core business hours? I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Default McKesson
    http://www.glassdoor.com/index.htm

Glass door is a very good website to use to "check out" a company before you go to work for them.

7. Default Please Help
    Quote Originally Posted by myoung01 View Post
    I applied at McKesson and they made me take a coding test before anything. It took weeks for the recruiter to get back with me. I know I passed the test but I finally got a response back from the recruiter yesterday saying they would not be offering me a position at this time which is fine since I work full time. I just wanted part time too so that may have something to do with it.
    I am going through the process now could you please tell me how was the test and what would be somethinggood to study by. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

8. Default Mckesson is Great
    Hello,
    I have worked here for a little over a year and 1/2 now and I love it. As long as you don't take working from home for granite you will be fine.
    In fact I am on my 15 minutes break now we get 2 a day plus lunch. ( they are pretty felxible too as long as you are consistant with your time they will let you make up time and flex your hours for appoitments. Great Benefits too regrading Holidays and vaction right away.
    Anyway the test I took were not bad at all I am certified through them as an E/M coder and a Cardiology coder.
    They give you time to study and several chances until you pass. E/M took me a bit to get used to there customs but once I got it I got. Cardiology I passed on the first try.
    Don't stress you will be fine and as I said it is worth it!

Good luck Look me up via email once you are hired on and in prodction.

Default Thank you for coming back and sharing. Everyone says
    benefits are great. Does that include affordable medical insurance for a family? Do you know anything about that? Thank you!

10. Default
    Check the internet. I heard a great company work for if you can get in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123