Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mckesson?

Default Mckesson?
    Medical Coding Books
    has anyone heard of Mckesson?

Quote Originally Posted by zanalee View Post
    has anyone heard of Mckesson?
    They're a major claims-scrubbing software company - their programs edit claims for NCCI edits, and other denials that are built in. McKesson software is used by many major payers, including BCBS, Cigna, and I think even Tricare. Anytime you see the "ClearClaim Connection", that's McKesson. Their bundling logic isn't foolproof though. They've made some mistakes...what interests you in McKesson?

Quote Originally Posted by zanalee View Post
    I'd applied for a remote position for internal med coder, i was interviewed by a senior recruiter today, their processing of hiring was kind of strange, there isnt any testing until you pass 2 interviews i just want to make sure the company was legit. Also wanted to know what was the wages she couldnt tell me, would you know what they pay? thank you for your responses..
    Oh they're definitely legitimate, and they have the money to pay well, but I can't tell you how much their employees make, because I don't know - all of my dealings with them have been from the provider's side of things...

4. Default
    Zanalee- I sent you a private message

5. Default
    I just got a call today from one of there senior reps. I didnt get a chance to call them back though. You have to go through two interviews?

Default McKesson
    I am very familiar with McKesson also. The company that I work for uses McKesson's services. Several people that I know that works for them have highly recommended them for employment. I was told they have awesome benefits and holiday package. I am curious are they advertising openings right now? How did you hear about the position?
    I am interested in seeing what they do have to offer.

i applied on careerbuilder.com, I went thru the first interview was told there will be another.

8. Default
    I applied at McKesson and they made me take a coding test before anything. It took weeks for the recruiter to get back with me. I know I passed the test but I finally got a response back from the recruiter yesterday saying they would not be offering me a position at this time which is fine since I work full time. I just wanted part time too so that may have something to do with it.

so sorry to hear, there are alot of remote work out there. dont give up keep on searching.. Good Luck..

10. Default McKesson
    McKesson is a very large company, good company to work for. They are on the Fortune 500 list of companies to work for. They are nationwide, they are the largest pharmacy distributor in the US, they have all the hospital safety equipment (technology, wrist band scanning, pharmacy robots) which cut down on medication errors, that was what they were originally know for, now they have so many divisions it's hard to keep up. They are a clearing house, billing, coding, information technology.

They are looking for for remote coders right now (or if you live near Lewiston ME and would like to work in the office, that is a good possibility), multiple specialties, experienced coders.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast