I have used the Intellicode one but the one I rely on is "The Medical Record Auditor" by Deborah Grider - you can order through the AMA. I have both the 2nd and 3rd edition. I also use the basic CMS documentation guidelines....although basic I try to stick with them. Some local carriers also have additional audit tools and direction.
Internal Compliance Auditor/Physician Educator
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join