After reading the paragraph preceding 92504 titled "Special Otorhinolaryngologic Services", I would code 92504 as a seperate service. I would also code the 69210 as long as you have that seperate dx to support it. I also read in an article from "Family Practice Coding Alert" that the ear irrigation dictation must also indicate that an instrument was used in addition to the flush to remove the cerumen. Something I wasn't aware of.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join