I am either having the worst case of overthinking this or I just don't know what to do. My MD did a repair of nonunion and malunions of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th metatarsals on the rt foot. He wants to charge for the 28322 code 4 times for each metatarsal. Now on the ORIF of metatarsals it stated for each metatarsal and I cannot find anywhere if the 28322 code covers all the metatarsals of the foot (so one code per foot) or if it is also for each bone!!! Please help!! any opinions would be helpful. I cannot find anything on this.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join