93458(26) - PAID
37225 - PAID
37224 - DENIED - bundled to 37225 but a modifier is allowed
36247 - DENIED - bundled to 37225 but a modifier is allowed
36200(59) - DENIED - bundled to 93458 no modifier allowed
36140 - DENIED - bundled to 37225 but a modifier is allowed
75716(26/59) - DENIED - bundled to 37225 but a modifier is allowed
75625(26) - DENIED - bundled to 93458 but a modifier is allowed
I received these denials but do not have a report, can anyone determine if any of these are eligible for reimbursement. If truely bundled, how so?
Cannot give the correct codes w/o the report;however cannot bill 36200 & 36140 if a selective injection (36247) was done. Always bill selective over non selective codes. Was 32774 & 32775 performed in the same vessel? If so, 32775 includes angioplasty and atherectomy in the femoral/popliteal vessel.
Hope this has helped.
Dolores, CCC - CPC
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Code Lookup with AAPC Coder
- Coding Data Files
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Code Converter (FREE)
- Other ICD-10 Codes / Resources
- CPT Codes
- HCPCS Codes
- E/M Analyzer (FREE)
- CPT RVU Calculator (FREE)
- Risk Adjustment Search (FREE)
- PQRS Measure Search (FREE)
- Health Plan / Provider Policy Search (FREE)
- MACRA Calculator
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join