There is another scheduled audio conference on May 25th. Maybe you'll find this helpful since there will be a Q/A afterwards. Also, you can submit questions in advance.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will host its sixteenth national education call regarding Medicare FFS's implementation of HIPAA Version 5010 and D.0 transaction standards on Wednesday, May 25, 2011. This session will focus on a HIPAA 5010 status update for Medicare Fee-For-Service, HETS Eligibility Transaction, Coordination of Benefits Contractor, and Medicaid. In addition, resources and guidance will be provided for 5010 testing and to help the audience through the transition to implementation. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session. If you would like to submit a question related to this topic in advance of, during, or following the call, please email your inquiry to our new 5010 Fee-For-Service (FFS) Information Resource at 5010FFSInfo@cms.hhs.gov. Please note, this new resource will only accept emails the day before, the day of, and the day after this call. Your emailed questions will be answered as soon as possible, and may not be answered during the call.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join