I'm in WI. From what I could look up, 2 of your 3 codes allow an assist at surgery. We only have PA-Cs here, but what we get is: Aetna = 16% of allowed amount, Cigna = 16% fo allowed amount. Most payers are right around that same percentage. When I look into whether we would want a billable assist at surgery (NP or PA) I look at that providers CPT codes that are most used and see what codes allow an assist. If most of the codes do, then I would think it would be beneficial.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join