Please help me and let me know what level this is and how you came up with that thanks so much Cora
Physical exam: The patient is a well-developed well-nourished female in no acute distress. She is alert and oriented x3 and very cooperative throughout the exam. Examination of the right elbow demonstrates no erythema or ecchymosis. She does have a loss of 2Â° of terminal extension. Flexion is good. She has good range of motion with pronation and supination. She does have pain with resisted wrist extension and resisted supination. She has good grip strength, however she does have pain on the lateral although with this. She is somewhat tender over the lateral epicondyle. She is nontender over the medial epicondyle. She has no pain with resisted wrist flexion and resisted pronation. She is neurovascularly intact distally.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join