38900 is a new code for 2011. Now we have two choices. We have to default to 38792 if 38900 is not a "PX" of the reporting CPT code. Here are the PrimaryPX to 38900. So everything in between like 19301,19303,19304,19305,19306 would use 38972.
19302 Mastectomy, partial (eg, lumpectomy, tylectomy, quadrantectomy, segmentectomy); with axillary lymphadenectomy
19307 Mastectomy, modified radical, including axillary lymph nodes, with or without pectoralis minor muscle, but excluding pectoralis major muscle
38500 Biopsy or excision of lymph node(s); open, superficial
38510 Biopsy or excision of lymph node(s); open, deep cervical node(s)
38520 Biopsy or excision of lymph node(s); open, deep cervical node(s) with excision scalene fat pad
38525 Biopsy or excision of lymph node(s); open, deep axillary node(s)
38530 Biopsy or excision of lymph node(s); open, internal mammary node(s)
38542 Dissection, deep jugular node(s)
38740 Axillary lymphadenectomy; superficial
38745 Axillary lymphadenectomy; complete
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join