Normally we see them at 3-5 days old, then around 2-3 weeks for f/u feeding/weight ck then if no issues we start the 2 mo 4mo 6mo 9mo 12mo 15mo 18mo 2years then once a year after. Aap calls for this schedule. You can check it on thier website. Some insurances will only pay for so many visits so i try and stick to this schedule. Also our secretaries know this so they can book accordingly. If anything occurs in between these visits it s/b a sick related visit. Hope that helps. As for that 11 day old visit that would be sick on our books but it depends on your md's documentation.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join