I'm always looking for helpful sites for Oral & Maxillofacial coding and/or workshops in my area (Kentucky)!
I know you said you did not want assistance from AAOMS but they do have a couple of online courses available as well as regional workshops (although none nearby). Last month I completed the Advanced Coding for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons online coding course. It was very comprehensive and challenging and was presented by a CPC (her name fails me at the moment). In addition, the course is accredited by the AAPC for 7 CEU's.
I hope we get some other replies with great information and websites, too! OMS is a tricky field!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join