I know what you mean. Your best bet is to get on somewhere in non-coding entry level position. Customer service, data entry, etc. You can look at places like Cigna, Accredo, Simplex, Passport, Medsoltuions, Medical Reimbursements. Also sign up with temp services like Kelly Healthcare and CSI in brentwood, they may be able to help you get your foot in the door somewhere. I know a couple of new coders who found positions through CSI.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join