I have seen no guidance on this recently. I believe you should use a separate claim form for each trial, so you can use the IDE number, etc in the correct place for each trial. I think you will be denied if your charges are not what was submitted in your pre-trial approval process. You may want to check with your carriers or CMS also, but it seems you would want to keep each trial separate and more in line with the particulars of eacah trial. Hope this makes sense.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join